Save time and money by replacing your old lockwire system with Safe-T-Cable.™
- Improved Security Of Fasteners
- Reduced Installation and Inspection Time
- Improved Access To Tight Areas
- Consistent Cable Tension On Each Application
- Considerable Reduction Of Rework
- Simplified Installation Procedures
- Minimal Operator Training Is Required
- Lighter Weight Than Safety Wire
- Eliminates Injuries Due To Sharp
Safety Wire Ends
- User Friendly Tooling
- Reduces Risk Of Carpal Tunnel Injuries
How easy is this
A Cable Assembly is threaded through the fasteners in a direction which will exert a positive or neutral pull when tension is applied.
The ferrule is threaded on the cable and the cable is inserted through the tool nose.
Correct tension is applied with the tool.
4. Crimp and Cut
The ferrule is firmly crimped, and the cable is cut flush with the end of the ferrule.
5. Job is Finished
The job is complete. A secure installation in a fraction of the time it takes to install safety wire.
More Information About Safe-T-Cable™
We keep the following Safe-T-Cable kit in stock. If the standard contents are not quite right for your application, we can make minor changes and add or delete some items
We do our best to keep the following items in stock, sometimes our customers need them more than we do so, unfortunately, we can run out for a short while
- DMC1000-20R Kit
- SCT327 Tool
- SCTR327 Tool
- SCTN32-7 Nose Assembly
- C09-218PKG (18″/.032/INCONEL Kit)
- C10-118JAPKG (18″/.022/c/w Jumper Kit)
- C10-118PKG As above less jumper)
- C10-218PKG (18″/032) The most popular kit
- C10-224PKG (24″/032)
- C10-318PKG (18″/040)
- A10-218PKG (18’/032 cable only, no ferrules)
- F10-02PKG (032 Ferrules for A10-218PKG)
- F10-04PKG (032 Elongated Ferrules)
If you would like to check out the full range of Safe-T-Cable tooling and wire kits, please click on the following link