A range of Battery Chargers, Voltage Converters, Inverters, Power Supplies & Frequency Converters for Defence, Military, Aerospace and Industrial applications
Aerospace Measurement Quality Jumpers (AMQJ’s)
KITCO Fiber Optics now offers a solution for testing fiber optic cable. KITCO’s AMQJs are designed to duplicate the mating forces of two mated aerospace fiber optic cables, just as they would be installed on the aircraft platform. KITCO’s MIL-DTL-38999 connectors utilize a universal key to allow testing of any keying configurations that may be encountered.
Our AMQJs are available in both the standard plug connectors with M29504/4 pin termini and standard receptacle connectors with M29504/5 socket termini. KITCO can also manufacture the plug connectors with socket inserts and receptacle connectors with pin inserts.
VMC800 Mission Critical Vehicle Mounted Charger
This COTS battery charger is designed to charge the SAFT Lithium-Ion Batteries (LBB) used by the US Army, the US Marine Corps and other Allied militaries using the ITAS weapons system. The ultimate in versatility, this unit can be modified to meet many different military or industrial applications based on the user’s requirements and the chemistry and type of batteries being charged.
Designed for operation in the most extreme environments, the VMC800 operates unfailingly from -40°C to +55°C (With the optional pre-heater, this unit can operate at temperatures down to -55°C) and is designed to withstand complete submersion in 0.5m of water for up to 5 minutes. This unit is tested to meet MILSTD 461F standard for radiated and conducted noise and built to be complaint with MILSTD 810G for shock and vibration.
PVX Battery Tools with 2 Year Guarantee
- Crimp pressure control by electronic pressure monitoring
- Single handed grip for easy operation
- Digital display with information about the tool and service interval
- Tested with Elpress dies
- Pressure monitoring information via display when at correct pressure/full pressure not achieved (LED warning light and signal)
Outer Jacket Stripper for Shielded Twisted Cables
- TSK8000 accommodates a variety of multi-conductor cable having diameters from 0.0625” to 0.187”
- Strips the outer jacket of shielded twisted multi-conductor, and round cable
- End stripping or window stripping of cable as needed.
- Interchangeable stripping dies (with cable track and carbide blade set)
- Adjustable blade depth settings
- Tool Weight: .81 lbs Shipping Weight: 2lbs (includes entire tool and accessories in foam lined case)