CRiMP-TECH Australia is a family owned company specialising in quality tooling and associated products for electrical wiring systems. Since 1984, we have provided superior service to our customers and have assisted them in achieving their goals. Our 35+ years of experience and commitment to excellence have earned us the reputation as one of the best in our market segment in the Australasian area.
Our goal is to provide you with knowledgeable product information, courteous, expedient and professional service that will exceed your expectations.
We offer only the highest quality products and services on the market today.
Our highest priority is satisfied customers. You are important to us and we use the ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System to reassure you of our dedication to our customer service. We also have certified training from Daniels Manufacturing as an accredited Calibration/Repair Centre for DMC Tooling.
Over the last 35 years, Crimp-Tech Australia has continued to service Aerospace, Australian Defence Forces, Defence Contractors, Rail, Traction, Alternative Energy, Transformer and Industrial industries.
Our capabilities are recognised by our major customers;
- Department of Defence – Safe-T-Cable tooling kits for the MH-60R ‘Romeo’ helicopter Support.
- ASC AWD – Supplying tooling and terminals for electrical wiring systems
- Bombardier – Queensland rail project supply of tooling and terminals
- Downer Group – Supply of tooling for rail projects throughout Australia
- Commercial Airlines – Tool kits & tooling for aircraft MRO
- Defence Contractors – Support for Australian Department of Defence
- Airbus Defence Australia
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Defence Australia
- CEA Technologies
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman Australia
- Raytheon Australia
- Thales Australia
We have represented Daniels Manufacturing Corporation (Cage Code: 11851), one of the world leaders in Mil-Qualified tooling for over 30 Years and Elpress AB Scandinavia’s leading manufacturer of Terminals, Lugs and Tooling for over 15 years.
Our quality partners include BCD Electronics, Harting, Ideal Industries, Meisei Corporation, Phoenix Contact, Sturtevant Richmont and TE Connectivity.
Crimp-Tech Australia Cage Code: Z1Q73