Cable Lacing Fasteners
The smarter alternative to cable ties and hand tied lace for secondary support of cable and wire bundling
DMC’s LaceLok® Cable Lacing Fasteners are used as secondary support for cable and wire bundling. Developed to replace cable ties and hand tied lacing tape, LaceLok® provides an ergonomic solution for consistent bundling with unrivaled strength and superior performance.
Features & Benefits
• The LaceLok® Hand Installation Tool removes the risk of repetitive motion and abrasion injuries typically associated with hand tied lace and cable ties.
• The LaceLok® system delivers consistent tension that is applied by the tool and controlled by the fastener.
• LaceLok® installs faster and produces repeatable results.
• Rated for operation in extreme temperature range from -65° C to 260° C per MIL-DTL-32554A.
• Tested for submersion in JP-8 Jet Fuel, Hydraulic Fluid, Lubricating Oil, and Isopropyl Alcohol per MIL-DTL-32554A.
• Made of abrasion resistant Nomex® aramid fiber lace per A-A52084, Size 2, finish C.
• LaceLok® Cable Lacing Fasteners weigh 40% less than average cable ties and contribute to fuel efficiency in weight-critical applications.
Nomex® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
*QPL status pending