We currently have the following employment opportunity available;
Customer Service/Store person/Workshop Technician
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self motivated person to join our team. You will be required to assist with the day to day operations of a small business where a team focus is essential. Previous experience in Defence/Aerospace industry preferred.
You will need the following:
- Exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written.
- Self motivated, quick learner & positive can-do attitude.
- Must have time management skills, organisational skills & ability to plan work to meet deadlines.
- Technically minded.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel etc) preferred.
- Experience in similar role desirable.
- Car and current drivers licence.
- You will be required to work autonomously
We require you to do the following:
Customer Service/Administration duties
- Internal Sales.
- Answering telephone.
- Assisting sales team.
- General office tasks.
- Data entry with attention to detail.
General stores duties
- Receipting of goods.
- Order Processing: Picking & packing orders.
- Stock control.
- Receipting & Inspection of tooling for calibration or repair.
- Calibration check of tooling.
- Minor adjustments and repairs
What’s in it for you:
- Great working environment.
- Full training.
- Long term career with advancement prospects.
While all effort is taken to reply, please accept that not all emails will be answered.
Please email cover letter & resume to Michael Noiesen.