PEB0110T18 is a new tool for crimping end sleeves that are up to 18 mm long in a single crimp. The crimp tool is self-adjusting, thus ensuring quality. Front feed makes the tool user-friendly and convenient in confined applications. The crimping tool is tested for 50,000 crimps without calibration and is thereby “life-time-calibrated”.
- trapezoidal geometry in the crimp with toothed underside for optimal extract values
- compact design, ideal for confined applications
- ergonomic handles in grip-friendly material and low grip force for convenient use
- small handle opening
- ratchet function to ensure that the crimp is completed.
- emergency release if the crimping process has to be interrupted
- high-friction grip on the handle in order to be able to get support from a bench, for example custom hole to attach a safety line
- mechanical tests in accordance with IEC 60947-1 and EN 60999-1
- when contact crimping Elpress terminals, a connection is achieved that has been tensile tested according to VDE 0609
- supplied with certificate for basic quality monitoring