Portable Torque Tester ± 0.5% Accuracy in Both Directions
- Covers torque ranges from 24 In-Lbs to 600 ft-lb & 3 to 810 Nm.Drive sizes of 3/8, 1/2, 3/4”
- ±0.5% Accuracy of reading 10 to 100% of scale.
- Operates in both CW & CCW directions.
- All tools measure “in-lb”, “ft–lb” & “Nm” scales.
- All tools come in individual storage cases.
- Meets all industry standards
- Tools are supplied with certificates, (COC)
- Warning LED, Buzzer and Vibration
- Self contained Torque Test meter
- No hand-hold position error
- 3 Modes: Track, Peak , hold and First Peak
- Includes Mounting bracket & Hardware
Extra-high Precision Quality Control Instruments The “SPT” series of torque testers are extra-high precision quality control instruments. They are small enough to be carried to the work and mounted to a heavy roll cart, service vehicle or directly onto any solid horizontal or vertical structure using the included angle bracket. These testers are suitable for test, calibration or setting of most other adjustable torque instruments such as: electronic torque wrenches, mechanical click-type torque wrenches, dial and bending beam torque wrenches, and non-impacting power screwdrivers and torque controlled drivers. With N.I.S.T. traceable accuracy within ±0.5% of indicated value between 10% and 100% of full scale in both CW and CCW directions makes them suitable for calibration of all torque wrenches and meters in the 2% or lower precision range.
Six models are available covering 2.5 ft-lb to 600 ft-lb torque input. Each is provided with square drive sizes complying with the ISO and ASME Standards.
The SPT features three modes of operations:1. Normal Track mode for monitoring applied torque in real time. This is most useful when checking/calibrating electronic, dial or bending beam type wrenches or drivers.
2. Automatic Peak mode captures the maximum torque applied which is useful for training wrench users to avoid over-torque applications.
3. A special First Peak mode is selectable for use in capturing the “click” of mechanical click-type wrenches and drivers even if unintentionally over-driven by the user.
Featuring an innovative “Go-NoGo” alert indication, the First Peak mode provides quick identification of click-type wrench setting. Geared toward validating the exceptional accuracy of the Digitool Solutions’ “C” model micrometer adjustable wrenches, “click” accuracy within +/-3% of setting shows a green indication, within +/-4% a yellow indication and greater than +/-4% a red indication. See the example diagram below:
Up to 300 Hours of Continuous Use The torque Preset function, with tri-color visual indicator, audible sounder and tactile vibration alerts, also delivers feedback for early-warning and over-torque conditions. The large 5-digit LCD display provides Units selection and instant conversion between ft-lb, in-lb and Nm torque values. A built-in rechargeable Li-Ion Battery system combined with the Digitool Solutions’ exclusive Extended Power Technology provides up to 300 hours of continuous use. A global 110-240VAC wall transformer is included for recharging.
The SPT testers are compliant with ISO-6789-2003 and ASME B107-29-2005 (Type II Class 2) Standards. A calibration certificate with National Institute of Standards and Technology (N.I.S.T.) traceability is provided with each tester.
|SPT-0502||3/8″||24 – 600||2 – 50||3 – 67.8||3.5″ X 3.7″ X 3.0″||88.9X94X76.2||3.6||1.64|
|SPT-1002||3/8″||48 – 1200||4 – 100||6 – 135||3.5″ X 3.7″ X 3.0″||88.9X94X76.2||3.6||1.64|
|SPT-1503||1/2″||72 – 1800||6 – 150||8 – 200||3.75″ X 3.7″ X 3.0″||95.25X94X76.2||4.0||1.82|
|SPT-2503||1/2″||120 – 3000||10 – 250||13.5 – 340||3.75″ X 3.7″ X 3.0″||95.25X94X76.2||4.0||1.82|
|SPT-4004||3/4″||192 – 4800||16 – 400||21.5 – 542||4.5″ X 4″ X 4″||114X102X102||6.0||2.73|
|SPT-6004||3/4″||288 – 7200||24 – 600||32.5 – 813||4.5″ X 4″ X 4″||114X102X102||6.0||2.73|